Sports Sports RSS
The Red Devils and Nike have met to concoct a scheme to get goal ace Ronaldo back to Old Trafford in a £65 million coup.
So what are the chances of Michael Phelps coming out of retirement to compete in the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics?
Rebecca Loos regrets ruthlessly outing her affair with David Beckham—not so much the fame that followed her snitching.
Who would've thought eh? David Beckham is the last Englishman left standing in the Champions League.
Frankie's magic football lands Chelsea's Lampard—and the Premier League season's second top scorer—a new deal!
Peru's Alianza Lima FC wants to boost its boys with Viagra—so they can score against stiffer competition, bang more balls to the back of the net, etc.
Page 6 of 495
- Merci Et Au Revoir: Beckham Cries In Emotional Last Game
- Becks Of The Net! Beckham's Top Five Golden Balls
- Beckham Retires: Gary Neville Leads Honour Parade
- End It Like Beckham: 'All My Boyhood Dreams Came True'
- 'Thanks, Boss!': Ronaldo, Beckham Lead Fergie Tribute
- Team Fergie: Sir Alex's Best Signings And Best Quotes
- Alex Ferguson Quits Manchester United: 'It's Time'