News News RSS
Users of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 video game consoles can now brag about their achievements on Facebook as both systems integrate the social network this week.
A labourer who caused the death of his four-month-old daughter by throwing her onto a mattress has been jailed 20 years.
A retired teacher was seriously injured when he put his hand inside a tiger’s cage to touch the animal at a circus
A police officer in a small Arkansas town used a stun gun on an unruly 10-year-old girl after he said her mother gave him permission to do so.
A wild turkey that has been running wild along the New Jersey Turnpike in the US won’t have to dodge Thanksgiving traffic.
The persistent wet weather has forced the closure of Rumah Merdeka for one week.
An auction in London next month will be offering buyers a tax-free investment with a bit of historic charm - the Swinford toll bridge over the River Thames.
Cyberspace has erupted with talk of two Miss Universe contestants involved in a threesome with a fine arts photographer.
Page 854 of 900
- WATCH: Cabbie Rips Up Coconuts With Bare Teeth
- Car Runs Over Man Dribbling Football From USA To Rio
- WATCH: Drunk, Dumb Dude Charges At Wild Elephant
- Eureka! Perfumed French Pants NOT A Scratch N Sniff
- Caught Rat-Handed! China Traps Mouse Racketeers
- WTF? Syrian Rebel Cuts Out And Eats Soldier's Heart
- Saunas And Hot Tubs Will Boil Your Sperm To Death