News News RSS
Zhu Zhu Pets are this year's bona fide must-have toy, following in the footsteps of past crazes for Tickle Me Elmo and Cabbage Patch Kids.
A religious education teacher who had sex with one of her 15-year-old students after seducing him on Facebook has been jailed.
More wine could be consumed globally this year, thanks to crisis-fueled demand for cheaper or discounted tipples, particularly in the US.
Brazilians will be seeing a whole lot more of the student whose shortdress got her booted from college - she will march in the nation's flesh-baring carnival parades.
Roman Catholic Church leaders sheltered child-abusing priests from the law and fellow clerics turned a blind eye, according to results of a probe ordered by Ireland's government.
A man stuck upside-down in a cave for more than a day died early Thursday, despite the efforts of dozens of rescuers, authorities said.
An ancient South Korean law that punished men for conning women to have sex with them by promising marriage has been revoked.
A gang that stole cows in their Proton cars has been busted after police arrested four suspects
Page 847 of 899
- Car Runs Over Man Dribbling Football From USA To Rio
- WATCH: Drunk, Dumb Dude Charges At Wild Elephant
- Eureka! Perfumed French Pants NOT A Scratch N Sniff
- Caught Rat-Handed! China Traps Mouse Racketeers
- WTF? Syrian Rebel Cuts Out And Eats Soldier's Heart
- Saunas And Hot Tubs Will Boil Your Sperm To Death
- Gone Fishing: Husband Harpoons Wife In The Mouth