News News RSS
Tiger Woods has apologised for letting his family down, he regrets those transgressions with all of his heart and appealed for privacy.
A gay bar in Dali, southwest China, aimed at educating homosexual men about AIDS has opened.
The family of Malaysian transsexual Fatine aka Mohammed Fazdil Min Bahari, who has married a British man in London want him to return home.
All Tiger Woods has to do is pay a US$164 (RM558) fine and his problems with Florida cops would be over, but the buzz about his intimate affairs with at least two women - including a cocktail waitress - will continue.
Prosecutors want to add more sexual assault charges against the Academy Award-winning songwriter Joseph Brooks who already is accused of 11 casting-couch rapes.
The Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at President George W. Bush in Baghdad last year had a taste of his own medicine Tuesday when he nearly got beaned by a shoe thrower at a news conference in Paris.
When a 15-year-old boy admitted raping a three-year-old girl, his enraged father forced him to strip, marched him to an empty lot and shot him through the head.
A 21-year-old diabetic student who wanted to end her streak of bad luck, consulted a palmist but things only got worse with her ending up as his sex slave.
Page 842 of 900
- WATCH: Cabbie Rips Up Coconuts With Bare Teeth
- Car Runs Over Man Dribbling Football From USA To Rio
- WATCH: Drunk, Dumb Dude Charges At Wild Elephant
- Eureka! Perfumed French Pants NOT A Scratch N Sniff
- Caught Rat-Handed! China Traps Mouse Racketeers
- WTF? Syrian Rebel Cuts Out And Eats Soldier's Heart
- Saunas And Hot Tubs Will Boil Your Sperm To Death