News News RSS
Lounging in front of the tube may also shorten your life, according to a new study by Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute in Victoria, Australia.
Mexico opened the new year with what could be its most dubious distinction yet in the 3-year-old battle against drug trafficking - 69 murders in one day.
Pakistani police have arrested a couple for stabbing their three-month-old baby to death in a get-rich black magic ritual.
Tombs more than 4,000 years old of workers who built the Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt have been uncovered.
A Ferrari driver was fined US$290,000 (RM1.105mil) for speeding in Switzerland.
The face of Hugo Hernandez was skinned and stitched onto a football as a chilling threat to members of the Juarez drug cartel in Mexico.
A nice piece of jewellery and your child looks good wearing it. But that cute trinket hanging around the kid's neck may very well be a noose if it contains cadmium.
A woman was asked to hold a bomoh’s genitals to get rid of a supposedly bad spell from her body.
Page 809 of 899
- Car Runs Over Man Dribbling Football From USA To Rio
- WATCH: Drunk, Dumb Dude Charges At Wild Elephant
- Eureka! Perfumed French Pants NOT A Scratch N Sniff
- Caught Rat-Handed! China Traps Mouse Racketeers
- WTF? Syrian Rebel Cuts Out And Eats Soldier's Heart
- Saunas And Hot Tubs Will Boil Your Sperm To Death
- Gone Fishing: Husband Harpoons Wife In The Mouth