News News RSS
Cosmetic makers may stop controversial animal trials by next year with the advent of new technology using lab-grown human skin cells.
Social networking site Friendster has become a place for youths to post naked and explicit pictures of themselves as well as a site to hook up for one-night stands.
Golf superstar Tiger Woods is reported to have checked into a sex rehabilitation centre at Arizona for treatment.
An escaped British convict who mocked the cops in Facebook posts has been caught after four months on the run.
An Indonesian business tycoon jailed for bribing a prosecutor is living in luxury in a prison 'cell' that has an air-conditioner, LCD TV and a karaoke suite serviced by maids.
A syndicate led by Chinese nationals involved in making pirated and porn DVDs was busted in Malacca.
An article promoting polygamy for women has caused a stir as one Egyptian MP sued the newspaper and lawyers called for a ban on a TV series.
A teenage student kicked a man where it hurts most and managed to save herself from being adbucted in Menglembu, Perak.
Page 807 of 900
- WATCH: Cabbie Rips Up Coconuts With Bare Teeth
- Car Runs Over Man Dribbling Football From USA To Rio
- WATCH: Drunk, Dumb Dude Charges At Wild Elephant
- Eureka! Perfumed French Pants NOT A Scratch N Sniff
- Caught Rat-Handed! China Traps Mouse Racketeers
- WTF? Syrian Rebel Cuts Out And Eats Soldier's Heart
- Saunas And Hot Tubs Will Boil Your Sperm To Death