News News RSS
The world's biggest ad agency has sacked staffers in India for leaking unauthorised Ford ads showing women bound and gagged in the truck of their car.
"I want to spend the money I've got": Oz tycoon Clive Palmer is bringing the Titanic and dinosaurs back from the dead before he's dead himself.
UFOs, ETs, fairies, they've all been linked to mysterious crop circles around the world. In Africa, scientists have evidence of what's behind the strange phenomenon.
Adam Lanza needed less than five minutes to shoot and kill 20 schoolchildren and six teachers, as shocking details emerge of his and his mother's crazy weapons obsession.
Burger King's bacon sundae is so last summer. Meet this year's hottest chiller—Skol beer-flavoured ice cream. Man, those Brazilians think of everything!
Iguana, bull testicles and armadillo meat are scrumptious Nicaraguan treats, great for your sex life and for beating cancer—and isn't that enough?
Dozens of Filipinos were nailed to crosses last week in an extreme ritual that the local church is powerless to stop.
British teen tech whiz Nick D'Aloisio sold his mobile app to Yahoo! for US$30 million and now works for them as well—but he still does his homework and takes out the bin.
Page 6 of 900
- Smoked Bacon: Weed Gives Pot Bellied Pig New Meaning
- 'A Scene From Hell': Survivor Curses Mayon Volcano
- Sumatran Moonshine Proves Deadly For Brit Backpacker
- WATCH: Cabbie Rips Up Coconuts With Bare Teeth
- Car Runs Over Man Dribbling Football From USA To Rio
- WATCH: Drunk, Dumb Dude Charges At Wild Elephant
- Eureka! Perfumed French Pants NOT A Scratch N Sniff