News News RSS
A French fisherman was attacked by a saltwater crocodile after he went night swimming in Australia's croc territory—now he wants the creature captured and destroyed.
The lovers, the dreamers and Aussies have found a rainbow connection—the removal of a Sydney street crossing that has sparked a chalk-full movement around the world.
It's one of the most heart-tugging animal scenes you'll see—panicked pandas trying to climb into treetops to escape an earthquake.
China wants its citizens to do their duty for country and poultry, so stop crying foul over possible death and eat another chicken wing. Om nom nom!
A man in Jaipur watched as his wife and baby girl bled to death in a tunnel accident after everyone who passed by ignored his pleas for help—and it's all on CCTV.
Vogue's new model behaviour deal requires them to be treated like humans and regular working girls—not skinny, starving, bitchy, overpaid clothes hangers.
What the?! The Antarctic Ocean continues to baffle humankind with strange sea creatures, like the one with the transparent blood plasma.
French police have made toast of three burglars who scrambled for answers after they were found with a stolen bejewelled egg worth RM4 million.
Page 3 of 900
- WATCH: Cabbie Rips Up Coconuts With Bare Teeth
- Car Runs Over Man Dribbling Football From USA To Rio
- WATCH: Drunk, Dumb Dude Charges At Wild Elephant
- Eureka! Perfumed French Pants NOT A Scratch N Sniff
- Caught Rat-Handed! China Traps Mouse Racketeers
- WTF? Syrian Rebel Cuts Out And Eats Soldier's Heart
- Saunas And Hot Tubs Will Boil Your Sperm To Death