Happenings Happenings RSS
Entertainers of every kind have taken to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to rave, rant, cheer and jeer at Malaysia's Election Day, the results of the vote, and what they want about where we go from here.
Did Sharnaaz Ahmad and pop star Shila Amzah tweet their love life to death, or was it the hunky Juvana actor's hot head that killed their romance?
Actress Nabila Huda has been dating actor Nas-T, and how does her rock star dad Amy of Search find out about it? In the papers. That's going to be an awkward family dinner.
Has Jaclyn Victor been stranded? It's been one year and counting since she signed with KRU Music and there's still no album in sight. So what's going on?
Ten years into the business and Malaysian Idol runner-up Dina Nadzir almost gave up her pop career because she still kept getting looks about her weight.
Another Malaysian actress is holding on to her principles by snubbing intimate scenes, like hugging—even if it is all just make-believe.
Page 2 of 645
- Aaron Kwok Blows Up: 'Are You Happy If I Get Hurt?'
- Myolie Wu Sex Tape Scandal: Did Ex Bosco Wong Do It?
- Florinda Who? Joel Chan Gets Million-Dollar Porn Offer
- Peek-A-Boob: Model's Nip Slip Stuns Giant Duck Show
- China Hunks, Nerds, Lolitas: 'Transformers' Wants You!
- 'Lift Your Skirt' Campaign Gets Knickers In A Twist
- Stars Of Celebrity Nation Give Election Day The Finger