Happenings Happenings RSS
A short silent comedy that was lost for decades holds a big surprise for film buffs when a familiar face emerges from the bushes in police uniform and that unforgettable mustache.
Leonardo DiCaprio thinks his latest mystery-dream thriller, Inception, is like a "domino". And yes, it's worthy of an Oscar.
With The Karate Kid reboot being a box office hit, Jaden Smith is set to rival his famous dad, Will Smith in the fame (and money-making) department.
The new series of popular comic Crayon Shin-chan will be back next month.
The 10th season of American Idol is under way in Nashville, and despite the long lines and big dreams of wannabe contestants, there's no denying that something's missing.
Finally, an international music, arts and style festival in KL - done for the arts and by the artists, a brainchild of gifted vocalist Datuk Khatijah Ibrahim.
Page 549 of 645
- Aaron Kwok Blows Up: 'Are You Happy If I Get Hurt?'
- Myolie Wu Sex Tape Scandal: Did Ex Bosco Wong Do It?
- Florinda Who? Joel Chan Gets Million-Dollar Porn Offer
- Peek-A-Boob: Model's Nip Slip Stuns Giant Duck Show
- China Hunks, Nerds, Lolitas: 'Transformers' Wants You!
- 'Lift Your Skirt' Campaign Gets Knickers In A Twist
- Stars Of Celebrity Nation Give Election Day The Finger