Happenings Happenings RSS
The fight among two TV stations in Hong Kong is on with aTV using bikini-clad pseudo-models to compete with TVB's Miss Hong Kong beauty pageant competition.
Offers for book and movie deals are being made to the mother of the Barefoot Bandit to have his story written and filmed.
The small singer with the big voice, Charice, is set to make waves on our shore, when she performs in Kuala Lumpur this Sunday.
Hansel and Gretel is the latest fairy tale being made into a live action film in Hollywood.
The latest in the new, electronic world of book publishing: The Amplified Edition.
A new bra by Marks & Spencer’s that can enhance breast size without having to undergo surgery is set to hit shelves.
Page 548 of 646
- Eunjung: I Can't Eat In Public Because T-ara Fans Hate Me
- Super Junior To K-Army: Take Yesung, Give Us Heechul
- Aaron Kwok Blows Up: 'Are You Happy If I Get Hurt?'
- Myolie Wu Sex Tape Scandal: Did Ex Bosco Wong Do It?
- Florinda Who? Joel Chan Gets Million-Dollar Porn Offer
- Peek-A-Boob: Model's Nip Slip Stuns Giant Duck Show
- China Hunks, Nerds, Lolitas: 'Transformers' Wants You!