Buzz Buzz RSS
She's how fat and cray-cray? Zoë Saldaña fires her photons at weight problem rumours and meltdown talk.
With two kids of her own, you'd think Gwyneth Paltrow would know better than to stick a child in a bikini ad and tell her to "look grown up".
Beyonce couldn't tell apart British royalty or reality TV competition winners from her elbow when she shoved a mic in their faces at her show and ordered them to sing.
Don't mess with a Dame. Helen Mirren lost her head and raged against a noisy street band for ruining her theatre show—all dressed as the Queen of England.
Choreographer Wade Robson says he lied when he said Michael Jackson never touched him. Michael did, in a bad way, and then brainwashed young Wade into keeping it a secret.
Zoë Saldaña has a new man, may have a new woman next time, and has boldly gone where no Uhura has gone before in a hot, nude photo shoot. You watching this, Bradley Cooper?
Page 1 of 886
- Zoe Saldana: 'It's Not Like I Got F--king Depressed'
- Gwyneth Paltrow Bashed For Sexualising Kids In Bikini Ads
- Clueless Queen Bey To UK's Princess Eugenie: Sang, Girl!
- 'You're F--king Up Our Show': Helen Mirren Goes Nuts
- 'Michael Jackson Was A Monster': New Sex Abuse Claim
- Naked, Bisexual, Dating A Hot Italian: Zoe Saldana
- Beyonce Not Pregnant Maybe (Relax, It's Just A Baby)